|Home||» Products||» Forged Flanges||» Socket Weld Flange|
1) Stainless steel: astm a 182, a 240
2) Grade: f 304, 304l, 304h, 316, 316l, 316ti, 310, 310s, 321, 321h, 317, 347, 347h,904l,
3) Duplex stainless steel uns s31803, 2205, super duplex stainless steel uns s32750
4) Alloy steel: astm a 182, gr f1, f11, f22, f5, f9, f91
5) Carbon steel: astm a 105, astm a 181
6) Copper alloys: copper, brass & gunmetal
7) Nickel alloys: monel 400 & 500, inconel 600 & 625, incolloy 800, 825, hastelloy c22,c276
8) Class : 150, 300,400 ,600,900, 1500 & 2500
9) Size : 1/8" nb to 48"nb.
1) Available in various construction materials such as carbon steel and alloy steel
2) Can bear highly corrosive fluids
3) Come with diverse pressure classes in order to sustain wide range
4) Long service life
Analogous to slip-on flanges, provided Socket Weld Flanges come with internal recess on the inside diameters so as to make smoother flow of the process liquid. The positive side of these products that these can make smooth bores with correct process of grinding and welding. Provided flanges are initially developed for their utilization on smaller sizes of pipe at increased pressure ratings. These bored products come with specific pipe inside-diameter.
The length of these smaller bores is identical as the inner length of the matching pipes. The restriction is assembled into the bottommost of the bores. These can eliminate all limitations in flow when employing the socket-weld flange. These are primarily utilized to make flanged associates where needed in small sizes in socket welded pipe specs.
Applications for Socket Weld Flange: