|Home||» Products||» Forged Flanges||» Weld Neck Flange|
1) Stainless steel: astm a 182, a 240
2) Grade: f 304, 304l, 304h, 316, 316l, 316ti, 310, 310s, 321, 321h, 317, 347, 347h,904l
3) Duplex stainless steel uns s31803, 2205, super duplex stainless steel uns s32750
4) Alloy steel: astm a 182, gr f1, f11, f22, f5, f9, f91
5) Carbon steel: astm a 105, astm a 181
6) Copper alloys: copper, brass & gunmetal
7) Nickel alloys: monel 400 & 500, inconel 600 & 625, incolloy 800, 825, hastelloy c22,c276
8) Class: 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #
9) Size: 1/8" nb to 48"nb.
1) Ideal for installation in small boring pipes
2) Rust proof body and excellent finish
3) Able to be attached on one or more ends of a pipe fitting
4) Ensures high tensile strength
Provided Weld Neck Flanges are the specific varieties of flanges, which are utilized with pipes. The long types are inapplicable for pipes and are utilized in the process plants. The weld neck flanges are consisted with circular accommodations as well as the protruding rims around the perimeters. By and large, these are machined from the forging, offered flanges are specifically butt welded to the pipe. Offered rims have the series of drilled holes, which permit the flanges to be mounted to some other flanges with bolts. The flanges are appropriate for their utilization in the hostile surrounds, which have extremes of pressure, temperature and other stress sources. The resilience of this kind of flanges is attained by sharing the environmental accent with the pipes with which these are welded. Weld Neck Flanges also assist in reducing the stress concentration from the base of the center. These are mostly employed for the applications where increased pressure is a factor. Typically supplied with the flat face, raised face, or RTJ facing, these deliver optimal performance in all possible facts.
These particular flanges can be made with carbon steel, chrome alloys, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, naval brass, bronze, titanium etc.
STAR TUBES & FITTINGS All Rights Reserved.