Specialty of Lapped Flanges:
Having our remarkable reputation in both domestic as well as international markets, we are rigorously affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Carbon Steel Lapped Flanges. By our talented professionals, the provided flanges are manufactured by making utilization of the exceptional quality steel and the leading-edge techniques in adherence with the international quality standards. Owing to their corrosion resistant finish and accurate dimensions, the provided Carbon Steel Lapped Flanges are available at highly competitive prices for the clients.
We are the most significant industry, affianced in providing an enormous range of Carbon Steel Lapped Flanges. Most commonly demanded in different industries, these flanges are known for its robust construction and excellent durability. Manufactured by utilizing the premium quality steel and the latest techniques, these flanges meet the international quality norms. Besides, we provide these Carbon Steel Lapped Flanges at most economical prices.
Lapped Flanges are designed to be slid over the pipes with the assistance of tight fits, appropriate for welding. These are specifically welded at the front so as to seal the weld for the prevention of material. The backside of these flanges are helpful in providing the strength to joints. Configured to be working as the rotating flanges, the flat face of these are configured to sit behind the stub points. The radius or chamber is placed between the face and bore. Utilized on the piping accommodated with lapped pipes, these assemblies are proffer optimal effects in the systems demanding regular dismantling for inspection and cleansing, where the power to swivel flanges and adjusting bolt holes physically simplifies the erection of unusually stiff piping or large diameter piping. The Lapped Flanges are also utilized in the applications where there is a demand to alleviate bolt alignment.
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Alloy steel
- Cast Iron
- Recommended for applications involving regular dismantling of pipes and flanges.
- Utilized with the matching stub-end inserts.
- Can be rotated to enable the effortless alignment of bolt holes.
- Not recommended for intense or high-pressure temperature utilization.
- Provide the swiveling around the pipe, assist the lining up of opposed flange bolt openings.
- Lapped Flanges are suitable to deal with the piping systems that can be corroded or eroded speedily, as these can be salvaged for their reuse.
- Provisioned with a good pressure-holding capacity.
- Give better functions than slip-on flanges.
- Work as the backing rings placed on the stub.
- Capable to be aligned with the matching flanges after the completion of welding.
- Enable rotational alignment capacity.